Hybrid Oven combines benefits of direct as well as indirect ovens . Hybrid ovens are most versatile ovens for multi product usage you can have moulded variety as well as cutting variety with higher speed hence with more production .Ratio of direct part to Indirect part are generally 20-30% ( direct ) to 70%-80% ( indirect ).
Main advantage of Hybrid ovens are
- Flexibility of the baking process - different products requiring different baking profiles can easily and successfully be processed in the same oven .
- Much better fine tuned control of the final moisture content of the products with consequent reduced risk of checking effects on biscuit .
- Improved crispness and improved general texture of the product
- More uniform colour of all the baked products across the width
- Higher output can be obtained