Market returns due to damages during transit has been a major worry for many bakery manufacturers .Many methods like putting products into PVC trays or inserting separators , dispensers etc has been adopted by manufacturers . Linpac has designed a new PET transport to tackle this problem .
|pic courtesy -Linpac|
Major Benefits from Linpac New transport trays
* Empty trays stack together very closely, thereby reducing delivery costs
* When the trays are filled and turned through 180-degrees the rib design ensures products do not touch each other from one layer to another
* Products can be packed 40 or 60 to a box, rather than the current 20
* The increased payload in relation to volume saves on transport costs and reduces fuel consumption
* The trays are lightweight and can be recycled – offering further environmental benefits
* The robust design reduces the risk of damage during transit
* The new packaging is available in a range of colours – including black and opaque, so retailers can clearly differentiate between product ranges for consumers
* The stylish trays can be used as point-of-sale display units, as well as transport trays.